If you haven't seen the latest Macy's catalog insert with it's special Beauty Scene edition, I am here with the highlights.
Each page contains a great beauty tip and some of the latest and greatest skin care beauty wonders.
I am anxious to try a few of the new products they highlight, and promise to bring you reviews or information on these soon.
- Clinique Youth Surge Night Moisturizer* - just used for the first time last night and I am loving the way it feels on my skin already (review soon)
- CHANEL, new Ultra Correction Lift Line
- Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Creme & Radiant Lifting Makeup
- Origins Starting Over Moisturizer - sounds perfect for the new year start with age erasing ingredients including mimosa
- Lancome Genifique Eye* - used this only a few times and it does wonderful things to wake up the eye are and get rid of undereye puffiness (review soon)
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Serum & Moisturizer
- DIOR Capture Totale One Essential Serum* - haven't tired yet as I am finishing up another serum first, but this is next on my to try list and I cannot wait (review soon)
- Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream
There is also a special code for receiving free shipping at Macys.com with a $65.00 beauty purchase (code: SPECIAL), and all Macy's beauty counters will be staffed with extra skin care specialists over the weekend. If you spend $65 in store, you will get a free tote bag with some mesh cosmetic bags and skin care tools. So, if you are wondering about that product you read about or have a specific skin care concern, then head over to Macy's this weekend to chat with one of them for some great advice and recommendations.
*Press sample was sent by the brand for review.