Voting for the Fragrance Foundation’s FiFi Awards is now open! You know, the FiFi Awards is considered the equivalent to the "Oscars" for the fragrance world.
If you are a fan of fragrance, take a few minutes to vote now! To vote, you need to do the following:
- Visit http://fifiawards.wordpress.com/
- Click on the large colorful graphic VOTE.
- Enter your information. Be sure to enter your email address correctly as an activation email will be sent to you. Enter the security code. Click submit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address submitted. Please check your inbox for an email from Balloting Staff - FiFi@fragrance.org where you will find a link to the 2010 FiFi Awards voting site.
- Click on the link in the email you receive to proceed with the voting process.
- Vote by using the drop down menus. You have to vote in each category.
- Once again enter the security code provided and submit. When a list of your selections pops up you know your vote has counted.
Some of my favorites that are nominated include Very Hollywood Michael Kors Eau de Parfum, In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon for AVON, Flirt! Flowerific Perfume Spray, Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise, and Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.
Winners will be announced at this year’s FiFi Awards & Celebration on June 10th.