NARS Makeup Artist Vera Steimberg put on the beautiful makeup for Zoe Saldana at last nights MET Gala.
The NARS Cosmetics products she used:
PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Turks & Caicos Multiple Tint & Cadacques Multiple Tint (blended!)
D. Gorgeous Eyeshadow
Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
Lara Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment
For her hair, Zoe was styled by Mara Roszak, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist. Here are her tips to get her hair look.
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray on damp hair and blow dry with a a medium round brush until smooth
2. To give hair a lot of shine (to almost resemble wet hair) apply TRESemmé No-Frizz Shine Spray and TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème all over the hair
3. Once hair is coated, pull hair back at the nape of the neck, slicking the sides back tightly and keeping a little height at the top. Secure at the nape of the neck with an elastic
4. Spray ends with TRESemmé TRES TWO Hairspray, turn ends under to form a half bun shape, and pin underneath to hide pins, criss-crossing bobby pins for extra security
5. Finally, spray hairspray on fingertips and gently pull the hair on top to give it a slightly textured look. Finish entire look with hairspray for an all-night hold