TRESemme Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak created loose, elegant waves for "The Office" star Jenna Fischer at tonight's Emmy's. She looked effortlessly glamorous on the red carpet.
Roszak shares her tips on how to get the look:
- Start by parting hair slightly off center when the hair is damp.
- Next, apply TRESemme 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray to roots and brush through.
- Distribute a dime-sized amount of TRESemme Fresh Start No-Frizz Creme to the ends, and blow dry hair smooth with a medium-sized round brush.
- Once dry, create natural-looking waves with a 1 1/4" barrel curling iron rotating the direction of the iron, leaving the ends of the hair out.
- Gently tease the crown for a little extra height. Break up the waves with fingers, and finish with TRESemme Naturals Finishing Spray.
- To calm any fly aways, spray a little on fingertips and pat down.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!