Celebrity makeup artist Tracey Levy sought to have “The Black Swan’s” Mila Kunis looking fresh and effortless, with a touch of Audrey Hepburn for this years Golden Globes. The makeup’s coral hues contrast perfectly with her emerald gown.
The makeup product used to get Mila's look:
- Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundatio
- Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Coral Crush (out in Feb.)
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette in Teal Fury (out in Feb.)
- Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
- L’Absolu Nu in Coral Ribbon (out in March)
TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist, Mara Roszak tended to the tresses of Mila Kunis. She was inspired by Mila's beautiful green Vera Wang gown, which came through with a modern french twist, which is both a sophisticated and feminine up-do.
- Step 1: Spray TRESemmé Naturals Finishing Spray on damp hair and rough blow dry to add body
- Step 2: Section off top half of hair and apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boost Spray to give hair lift at the crown
- Step 3: Blow dry top section, pin curling from front to back to add wave and texture
- Step 4: Pull the bottom section of the hair back tightly and gather as if you are creating a ponytail
- Step 5: Twist hair upward starting at the nape of the neck and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease
- Step 6: Undo pin curls on top section and tease at the root
- Step 7: Brush top section backward and tuck underneath French twist
- Step 8: To set hair and provide a lasting hold, spray TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
- Step 9: Finally, to soften the look, gently loosen hair around hairline and ears
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!