Makeup artist Matthew Van Leeuwen went the classic Hollywood route on Lancôme ambassadress Penelope Cruz makeup look for the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 premiere.
Well-defined brows framed Penelope’s “strong, stretched out” eyes, which were topped with lots of lashes and eyeliner. The skin was fresh and slightly pale, warmed up with apricot bronzer and a touch of blush. The lips were equally soft, with a peachy pink tone.
- Star Bronzer Natural Glow Powder in Solaire
- Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
- Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Sienna Sultry
- Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in Black Ebony
- Le Lipstique in Bronzelle
- Color Design Lipcolor in Corset
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!