Julianna Margulies glowed on the red carpet for last nights SAG Awards. Both her hair and makeup were done using L’Oréal Paris products, so not only her gown was spectacular - her entire look was.
Julianna's makeup was applied by Kristofer Buckle. Kris was inspired by her dove grey, pearlescent Calvin Klein dress Using a color palette of pastels, he wanted to create a feminine look that matched the radiant glow of her jewelry and gown.
Step by Step How-To:
· Kris kept Julianna’s skin looking flawless with L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Soft Ivory and L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Serum Age Reversing Concealer in Light which worked together to accentuate her olive skin tone.
· For a pearlescent glow he applied L’Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush to the apples of her cheeks in Plume.
· The eyes were romantic, highlighted by smoky shades of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke and Iced Latte (accenting the corners of her eyes).
· Three coats of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black was applied to frame the eyes.
· Lips were vibrant but simple with a hint of pink using L’Oreal Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss in Pink Topaz.
· L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Soft Ivory ($10.95)
· L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Serum Age Reversing Concealer in Light ($12.95)
· L’Oréal Paris Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Plume ($12.95)
· L’Oréal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke and Iced Latte ($7.95)
· L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara in Black ($9.95)
· L’Oréal Paris Infallible 8HR Le Gloss ($9.99)
Also nspired by Julianna’s stunning Calvin Klein dress, Matthew Monzon wanted to add to the look not compete with it. He decided to utilize Julianna’s natural waves and keep her hair off her face and shoulders with a loose pulled back do.
Step by Step How-To:
· Starting with freshly washed hair Matthew used the L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Curl Activating Mousse, distributed from root to end with a large tooth comb placing hair in a finger wave going back and away from the face.
· Matthew diffused her hair until it was dry.
· He then took a "1" barrel iron and spot waved it to create truly defined curls.
· Once the desired texture was achieved, Matthew combed his fingers through her curls to loosen up the wave.
· To smooth out the look, Matthew used the L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème & Serum throughout her entire head
· And finishing the look with L’Oréal Paris Elnett Unscented Hairspray to lock Julianna’s hair into place.
· L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Curl Activating Mousse ($6.99 each)
· L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème & Serum ($6.99 each)
· L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Unscented Hairspray ($14.99)