Celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto created Amy Adams look for the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Gala using all tarte products.
"After seeing Amy’s gorgeous Giambattista Valli cream colored gown, I was inspired to transform her into a classic, “Old Hollywood” movie star."-celebrity makeup artist Steven Sollitto
·To begin Steven used tarte’s clean slate flawless™ 12-hr brightening primer to prep Amy’s face.
· Using tarte's airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush, he buffed in tarte's Amazonian clay 12-hour full coverage foundation with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in light for a perfect satin finish.
· Next, Steven swirled tarte’s Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in blushing bride on Amy's cheeks, followed by a light layer of tarte's maracuja blush & glow brightening luminizer and cheek tint in candlelight on her cheek bones to create radiance and a subtle sheen.
· Steven started with a soft wash of shimmering golden peach from tarte's neutralEYES eye shadow palette volume II on Amy’s lids.
· To add further definition, he applied tarte's Amazonian clay waterproof cream eyeshadow in plum smoke along her lashlines and into her creases.
· He finished by lining her eyes with multiplEYE™ clinically-proven lash enhancing liquid liner and drawing outward to create a cat-eye.
· For extra volume Steven applied of two coats of tarte's lights, camera, lashes!™ 4-1in-1 clinically-proven mascara.
· To finish Amy’s look, Steven filled in her lips with tarte's glamazon™ pure performance lipstick in wild to make her lips pop. (*out exclusively at Sephora in July 2012)