Kristen Wiig looked California fresh in her white romantic dress at the 2015 Golden Globes. Her moden makeup was created by makeup artist Tracey Levy for Charlotte Tilbury. Her sophisticated, short haircut, styled with a slight wave in the front and sleek side was styled by Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador Andy LeCompte.
Here are a few key steps that makeup artist Tracey Levy used to create the look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask (launching in March) was used to prep the skin by smoothing the skin and totally blurring all imperfections while minimizing the appearance of pores.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream was used generously on Kristen’s skin for the perfect amount of moisture. The Magic Cream was also an excellent primer for the makeup.
3. Levy prepped Kristen’s lips with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic Balm (launching in March).
4. Levy then brushed a wash of the #1 Prime shade from Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate all over Kristen’s lids. Levy then added a light dust of #2 Enhance shade through her crease. She then used the #1 color from Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp on her lid for a highlight.
5. Levy then used a small brush and applied Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas (launching in March) along Kristen’s lash line and outer corner of her eyes. Levy used this as a base to blend the two darker colors from the Luxury Palette in The Vintage Vamp to create a reddish-pink. Levy then applied a bit more of the #1 in her inner corners.
6. Levy used a Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler to curl Kristen’s lashes before applying a light coat of Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara in Glossy Black.
7. For the face, Levy lightly blended a mix of Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 4 Fair and 6 Medium, keeping the lighter mix in the inner part of Kristen’s face and blending the darker towards the outside. Levy used a foundation brush and blended with a moist beauty blender.
8. Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair and 4 Medium were then blended with Levy’s ring finger and a beauty blender. For the highlight, Levy used Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow along the top of Kristen’s cheekbones and the bridge of her nose.
9. For Kristen’s cheek color, Levy mixed the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Las Salinas on the outer top of her apples blended upwards then Levy blended the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick in Formentera under the apples and out for a bit of dimension.
10. Levy then lightly set Kristen’s makeup with touch of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in 2 Medium.
11. For a bit more “punch,” Levy dusted a bit of Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love is the Drug. To enhance the highlight of Kristen’s cheekbones, Levy dusted Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow under her cheekbones and jawline.
12. Kristen’s brows were natural but enhanced with Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift in Cara D and Brooke S.
13. Kristen’s lips were then finished with a bit more Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic then defined with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. The lips were filled in with a soft finger and Levy applied Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Very Victoria (launching in fall 2015).
14. Since Kristen’s dress is over the shoulder, Levy rubbed Charlotte Tilbury Multi-Miracle Glow on her shoulders and chest to make the skin look luminous.
1. Start with freshly washed hair using Wella Professionals LuxeOil Shampoo which helps nourish hair and add shine.
2. Spray a liberal amount of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Leave-In Conditioning Spray to damp hair and then comb through.
3. Blow dry the top section of hair using a small round brush and use a larger brush for the remaining hair.
4. Take the top section of hair and form into a pin curl, securing with a clip near the temple.
5. Once the pin curl has set, release the wave in the front of the head and mist with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray.
6. Dispense 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler into your hands and apply the primer to the entire head for a silky, sophisticated look.
7. Finish the look by lightly spraying hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Light Oil Spray to add shine and tame fly-aways.