Makeup Artist Stephen Sollitto created a stunning look for Amy Adams, star of “The Master,” who was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. Stephen used Laura Mercier makeup for her look which perfectly complemented her “ballet pink” Marchesa gown.
· Sollitto prepped Adams’ skin using RèVive Moisture Serum Extreme ($350) to ensure the star’s skin remain moisturized throughout the red carpet and award show.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free ($43) to give the skin a sheer hint of colour.
· To complete her flawless face and create a natural-looking glow, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon ($24) to Amy’s cheek bones, followed by Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander ($24) to the apples of her cheeks.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22) around Adams’ eye area to conceal imperfections.
· Next, he applied Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone ($22) to add a hint of natural colour.
· He then applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star ($22) to create depth and definition.
· Next, he blended Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colourin Sable ($22) onto the top of her lids and under her bottom lashes.
· Sollitto lined Adams’ eyes using Dior Style Liner ($34) and applied Dior DiorShow Backstage Makeup Mascara ($25) to elongate her lashes.
· Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Plum Orchid ($26) to the star’s lips, and then completed the look by applying Laura Mercier Lip Glacè in Raspberry ($24).
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!