The 2011 Golden Globes, Nominee for her role in Easy A, Emma Stone sported a classic updo and a simple peach Calvin Klein dress.
Celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh Explains How She Created Emma’s Red Carpet Look using products from mark.:
“I started by applying mark Calm & Composed Moisturizer all over her skin. Next, I used mark Face Xpert in Honey and applied it with the foundation brush. I put mark Good Riddance Concealer in Light/Medium around her nose and under her eyes and blended it with the concealer brush. I set her foundation with mark Powder Buff in Natural using the powder brush. After the powder is set, I dusted on mark Bronze Pro Powder in Pro Glow using the angled contour face brush. I applied this bronzer to her cheeks, forehead and chin. Then I added a powder blush, I dusted mark Good Glowing Blush in After Glo on her cheeks by using the angled contour face brush.”
“I applied I-mark eyehadow in Biscotti using the all over eyeshadow brush to her inner eyelid. Then, using the eyeshadow brush, I applied I-mark eyeshadow in Gioia to her middle and outer eyelid, from the lashline to her crease. I used the angled contour eyeshadow brush to blend Gioia into the crease of the eyelid. As a liner, I applied I-mark eyeshadow in Java along the upper lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. I smudged Gioia along the bottom lashline using the hookup eyeliner brush. To finish the eyes, I used two coats of mark Lash Splash Mascara in Black.”
“I used mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Bare Hug.”
To complement Emma's sleek and structured Calvin Klein dress, TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist, Mara Roszak created a classically pretty style as an elegant and chic bun
- Step 1: Apply TRESemmé Fresh Start No Frizz Créme to damp hair
- Step 2: Blow dry using a round brush to sweep hair away from face
- Step 3: To give volume and height, tease crown and spray TRESemmé 24 Hour Root Boost Spray at the root
- Step 4: Smooth hair while keeping height at the crown and secure into a mid-height ponytail
- Step 5: Divide ponytail in half and twist the two halves around each other
- Step 6: Hold the ends firmly and wrap the twisted hair into a bun, pinning as you go
- Step 7: To set the style, finish with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!