The hair at the Jill Stuart Spring/Summer 2013 show was created by Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris.
The hair look:
The overall look was simple, polished hair.
- Prepare damp hair with Mousse Volumactive and blow dry straight using a round brush
- Section off the hair and lightly spray each section with hairspray, alternating between Double Force and Double Force Controle Ultime for texture and holda bit of texture
- Take the two front sections of the hair behind the ear and tie together underneath the length
- Spray the sides of the head with Double Force Hairspray to keep the look into place and apply a pea-sized amount of Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel to the length for added shine
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look::
- Mousse Volumative – amplifying mousse with flexible hold and blow-dry protection
- Double Force Hair Spray – buildable hold hair spray with a protective UV filter
- Double Force Control Ultime – extra strength, multi-protective hairspray, which helps to strengthen the hair fiber
- NEW Elixir Ultime Moringa Immortel (NEW!) – specially formulated for damaged hair, it’s enriched with nutrients from the Moringa Tree, famous for its resilience and ability to concentrate the best ingredients in the most challenging climatic conditions
The makeup look:
• Line eyes with Jill Stuart Cosmetics Deep Brown Eye Pencil
• Brush brows and apply Anastasia Brow Powder Duo
• Apply reddish- brown Kryolan grease paint to the eyelids
• Apply Korres Cheek Butter in Chara Crimson to the lips
• Flush cheeks with MAC Cremeblend Blush in Ladyblush
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!