NARS created the makeup look for the Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2013 runway show.
LEAD ARTIST: Diane Kendal for NARS Cosmetics
TREND: Flawless skin and natural brows
LOOK: “It’s a minimal look that we achieved using skincare and complexion products," said Kendal. "Because the collection boasts minimal tones, we did the same thing for the makeup and focused on flawless, matte skin. For the models wearing the amazing glow in the dark looks, we gave them a more luminous face, with powder applied to the high points of the cheek.”
Below are the key products used to create the exclusive look:
· NARSskin Optimal Brightening Concentrate
· Sheer Glow Foundation
· Radiant Creamy Concealer (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Concealer)
· Light Reflecting Setting Powder – Loose (New for Spring 2013! For a similar effect, try Loose Powder)
· Zen Blush
· Albatross Highlighting Blush (on select models)
· Cayenne Single Eyeshadow (contour)
· Blondie or Bali Eyeshadow (on brows)
· Pandora Duo Eyeshadow
· Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!