I have been to the beach a few times already this summer. While you are reading this, I am actually on my way to the beautiful island of Nantucket with my family. I went last year and it is one of my most favorite places I have ever been. I actually convinced my parents that we had to spend some time together there this year so I am super excited to be on my way! Yay!!! Next week, I will be going to the Connecticut shoreline for a few days with my bff and then we'll be heading for another week on Cape Cod with our other bff. I. Love. Summer. And yes, I. Love. The. Beach.
My beach bag, a really cute peach striped one from J.Crew, is filled with my beach bag beauty essentials.
- Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray - I spray this in my hair after I come out of the water before I brush. I helps to detangle my hair a bit, but it helps it dry to that beachy wave look I like at the beach.
- Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant - This deodorant goes on clear, dries in seconds and lasts up to 48 hours, but I like to reapply after a day at the beach before I get dressed. I'd never chance being stinky!
- U by Kotex Tampons - These are a necessity, well, just in case. You never know when you or a friend will need one, so a box is always in my bag. When needed, they are easy to insert and super comfy to wear.
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Stick - I know I'm not a baby, but I love this super gentle sunscreen on my face. It protects with SPF 60 and has never made me break out.
- Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15 - Of course I need to protect lips from a long day in the sun. This lip balm is super soft and keeps lips smooth and protected from the sun.
- Banana Boat Protective Tanning Dry Oil Spray - This sprays on, leaving a light oiled look that doesn't feel overly greasy. I use SPF 15 because I am pretty dark skinned already and this lets me get a bit of a tan. It does comes in higher SPF ratings too.
*A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.