Eyeliner is an essential part of your complete makeup look. Whether you like to wear it just on the upper lash line, waterline, winged out or smudged all over for a smoky eye look, finding the right formula and color is key.
I am partial to using eyeliner pencils, as they are so easy to use, but I sometimes use a gel based liner in a pot. Those take more getting used to in application, but the color payoff will be there. For this season, we are seeing dark, bold shades. Here are my picks for the 10 best eyeliners for fall.
Here are the 10 best eyeliners to try this fall.
1. MAC Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Strong Willed, a deep eggplant color
2. COVERGIRL Ink It! by Perfect Point Plus Gel Eyeliner in Charcoal Ink, a deep dark gray
3. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate Ink, a rich deep brown
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Crayon in Ro (Cocoa), a shimmery bronze
5. CHANEL Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Khaki Precieux - Khaki with Bronze Tint
6. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black, a dark black
7. MAC Cosmetics Fluidline in Deliciously Rich, a shimmering dirty taupe
8. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Appia, a copper brown
9. Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense in Intense Clove, a dark taupe
10. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Rockstar, a dark purple