press sample, bought by me, affiliate links
One brand that I use often but don’t talk about enough is pixi Beauty. From the beautiful makeup product to the line up of effective skin treats, I have become really smitten with this brand.
A few extra reasons to really like pixi? The products are not only front and center in Target, but they are affordably priced. The products range in price from $6 - $29 and are very high quality.
SHOP THIS POST
I wanted to share not only my favorite pixi products, but some of the more popular pixi products. You will not regret adding any of thee to your shopping cart — I promise!
1. pixi Glow Tonic - The original, iconic and best. This will be your gateway into pixi, why you will love the brand AND fall back in love with your skin if its been giving you issues. Essentially a toner, this one is infused with 5% glycolic acid to wipe away impurities from your skin and pores while the addition os aloe vera soothes and hydrates your skin; red ginseng perks it up. It literally leaves skin glowing and looking better the longer you use it. This is my toner of choice.
2. pixi Nourishing Lip Polish - I need to keep my lips exfoliated and this one does such a great job. With shea butter & a blend of sweet almond, apricot, and evening primrose oils, lips are not only soothes with the formula, the unique tip massages and stimulates to gently exfoliates. You leave this formula on;I use it overnight to wake up with super soft hydrated lips.
3. pixi Rose Flash Balm - This soothing balm perks up dry skin in a flash. Not only is it great for really dry skin everyday, but it is great for all skin types as a nourishing mask. It is made with rose water and rose extract which are soothing and have antioxidant properties.
4. pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip - This formula is one of my very favorite liquid matte lip formulas. It is so smooth and creamy on the lips and it feels hydrating and I think that is why I love it so much. Infused with rosehip oil and Vitamin E, it has a creamy, natural-looking matte look that is very long-lasting.
5. pixi DetoxifEYE Depuffing Eye Patches - I am obsessed with eye patches and hydrogel patches are my favorite. The problem with them is that most are super expensive. pixi made these super affordable and really effective. These hydrogel eye patches instantly depuff the undereye area while they soothe and refresh in the ten short minutes that you wear them. I am left with less lines (temporarily) and more smoothes out, plumped up undereye area — thank you hyaluronic acid, cucumber and caffeine.
6. pixi Lip Icing - I love a lip gloss and a top coat for lips? Even better. This shimmery gloss adds a really fun 3D glimmer effect to the lips. You can use on alone for a subtle shimmer-shimmer or on top of lipstick for an extra bit of glow and dimension.
7. pixi Eye Reflection Shadow Palette - pixi makes a lot of great palettes and these Eye Reflection Shadow Palettes won me over in a big way this year. I highly recommend picking up at least one of them, whether you prefer a warm or cool palette. I reviewed them in depth here: Eye Reflections Shadow Palette.
8. pixi Peel & Polish - Another one of pixi’s Skintreats line, this is an enzyme peel that helps to resurface the skin for a smoother, softer appearance and a healthy looking glow. It is just like a peel you would get at the salon, and if you are sensitive, be careful. It is powerful — I love it! It uses a blend of natural fruit enzymes to loosen dead skins cells, lactic acid to gently exfoliate, while cellulose helps to peel the skin, and the included sugar extracts help to give the skin a polish. It is GOOD.
9. pixi Glow Glycolic Boost - The first product that I mentioned was the pixi Glow Tonic; this is a complementary product. You can use this product whether or not you have the Glow Tonic, but it is designed to give skin an extra bit of brightening and exfoliation through its use. It is basically a sheet mask that has glycolic acid, ginseng and witch hazel infused into the mask. As you relax with this hydrating sheet mask on for 15 minutes, the serum concentrate works to really make skin more luminous. I use it once a week.
10. pixi Rose Oil Blend - I am obsessed with this oil. It is made up of a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity which I need all the help with. It blends together sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils to nourish the skin, leave it glowing and smooth. It sinks into skin immediately.