press sample, affiliate links
I've been using MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ since its inception. The original makeup hydrating mist, this popular beauty product has sort of taken on a life of its own as users have discovered an endless amount of uses for it. The herbal-scented mist has been a mainstay on my makeup vanity and it is one of those products that I take for granted. I use Fix+ in so many different ways and depend on it daily.
I am obviously not the only one that uses MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ in so many different ways because it has become one of those cult-favorite beauty products; it even has a mini version. MAC Cosmetics just expanded the MAC Fix+ range to add in three more permanent scents Rose, Lavender and Coconut, to the original Sugi Needle Aroma (which is very herbal).
Here are ten different ways to use MAC Prep + Prime Fix+.
1. Mist MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ over skin before applying makeup to improve and extend the wear of makeup.
2. Mix MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ with powder foundation to sheer it out.
3. Mist MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ over makeup to set makeup and extend its wear.
4. Use MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ to dampen your beautyblender.
5. Mix a few drops of MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ to your favorite powder highlighter to turn it into a liquid highlighter.
6. Mist MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ over your face throughout the day to refresh your skin.
8. Mix MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ with bronze pigment to fake a faux glow.
9. Turn your matte powder shadow into a brow powder or liner by spraying your brush with Fix+ first.
10. Mix MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ with Fluidline Eyeliner to set it and forget it!
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.