press sample, affiliate links
I have been searching different blogs and tutorials for UD Petite Naked Heat Palette inspiration and I have been experimenting. Here are a few of my favorite looks and tutorials. These have been not only helpful but they have been easy to follow and recreate.
1. Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog always shares the most related looks. With the Petite Naked Heat, she shares an easy everyday look and it is one that I wear similarly.
2. Krystal Allen incorporated the Petite Naked Heat into a deep, smoky eye look and I am loving it.
3. Mallory1712 shares a sultry look with the palette, and it is very like the ones that I came up with the first time I tried the palette.
4. Brooke from Blushing Noir created a gorgeous neutral look with the palette and it is one that I think is similar to my go-to look using the palette. I think the secret to her look is the winged liner.
5. If you are looking for a totally natural look and didn't think it was possible, then you need to look at Angela Bright's tutorial— it's a gorgeous look and one that I am going to try next.
I need to learn to ease up on my application technique and try different brushes!
7. Emily Noel also shares tutorials that are totally doable and I have followed her for years. I knew that she would have a Petite Naked Heat look that I would love. Take a look at her tutorial and thoughts on the palette in the video below.
10. Mrslolalynn creates a natural yet glam look with the Petite Naked Heat palette and I am loving that she went big on the eyes and natural on the cheeks and lips.
My complete review of the Urban Decay Petite Naked Heat Palette with more photos can be found here.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.