For the Chris Benz show during NYFW, Lancômemakeup artist Daniel Martin gave us all a sneak peek at the Lancôme Fall 2009 Color Collection. It will be called Declaring Indigo. The fall polishes look divine: Indigo Paris, which is a bright blue; Golden Audacity, which is a very opaque gold; and Rouge Liberty, which is the perfect red. I cannot wait to see the collection in it's entirety.
The look for the show was a 1980's club girl with the rich blue/black glossy eye. The lip was kept pale beige and the complexion matte. The standout was the nails.
The products used:
- Lancôme Indigo Charm Cream Eyeliner (Fall 2009)
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in The New Black
- Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in M Black 01
- Lancôme Hypnose Mascara in Black
- Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Piha Black (Spring 2009)
- Lancôme Color Design Cream Blush in Chic Cassis
- Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Rich Cashmere
- Lancôme Nail Polish in Indigo Paris, Golden Audacity and Rouge Liberty (Fall 2009).
This collection has me excited! What do you think?