An anti-bacterial hand cream? Yes, you read that correctly. CLEAN Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream is a new treat that I have become addicted to.
While needing to keep my hands hydrated and washing too often to keep away the germs, this is now my favorite hand cream that I take with me everywhere. The fact that it is unscented, means I can even slather it on my boys and they cannot complain.
You see, CEAN Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream contains a special SafetyDerm technology that not only kills germs upon contact, it helps keep them at bay for up to four hours. Enriched with hydrating ingredients such as Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil, skin is thankful for it as my hands are left soft and smooth.
The last thing I apply before heading under the covers at night is hand cream. There is nothing more soothing as a deep, nourishing hand cream to end the day. I love the way it feels, but let's face it. When you live in the temperamental northeast like I do, hand cream is a necessity to keep my hands from cracking.
My latest favorite hand cream is this brand new launch from Clinique. It is called Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream, and my hands are loving the 12 hour long soothing comfort.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream* absorbs quickly and smoothly into my skin without leaving it feeling sticky or tacky. Almost instantly, my hands even look more hydrated, soft and plump.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream contains some nourishing ingredients to get it to work the way it does:
- Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate - These help to prevent skin dehydration by providing both immediate and long-term moisturization.
- Birch Extract - This extract helps to strengthen the skins's moisture barrier so it improves overall, over time.
- Vitamins C and Vitamin E - The must have Vitamins to protect skin from all that we subject it to.
- Barley Extract, Wheat Extract and Murumuru Butter - These ingredients work together to not only strengthen the skin's moisture barrier as the Birch Extract does, these help the skin by retaining more of it's natural moisture, so the skin looked more smooth and hydrated.
- Gentian Extract - This instantly soothes dry and irritated skin and cuticles.
Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream is available now at Clinique counters and online for $17.50.
*I received a press sample of this product.
Affiliate links are used in our posts to help support our site. We receive a small commission when you click on an affiliate link and purchase something. Beautiful Makeup Search is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and other Amazon sites.
Please see disclosure policy for complete information.