At this point in my life, I have learned to embrace my imperfections. I do work on fading age spots, covering undereye darkness and some of the redness that plagues me every now and then. But I am over hiding the rest of my coloring, freckles, and what seems like hundreds of beauty marks.
For those of you who are still obsessed with hiding it all, take a look at this kit. Confessions of a Concealaholic by Benefit Cosmetics looks like it will cover it all, as it contains all the right products you need, in one handy kit.
Inside the kit:
- "That Gal" brightening face primer
- Boi-ing industrial strength concealer in 01 Light (for fair complexions) and 02 Medium (for medium complexions) for custom concealing
- Erase Paste brightening camouflage for eyes and face in No. 2 (for medium complexions)
- Lemon Aid (sheer pale yellow) color correcting eyelid primer
- Eye Bright (pale pink) instant eye brightener
plus the brushes you need to apply and hide.