Whether I am fresh faced and wide awake or lacking on sleep, dressed up for a special event or relaxing in the house for the day, I always want my skin to glow. Sometimes it is easier to pull off a glow than other times, depending on my skins condition. I have to depend on some really great makeup products to do the trick and help make my skin glow when it's not up to par. I've tested a lot of makeup products that promise to give my skin that special glow, but some really do give it that glow, easily and quickly. If I want to add a touch of glow to my entire face, just my cheeks, my eyes or lips, these products work for me every time I have used them.
1. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed in Champagne Pop Champagne - $38
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - $80
3. stila Eye Shadow in Kitten - $18
4. MAC Tinted Lipglass in Lust - $15
6. tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed - $28
10. NARS The Multiple in Orgasm - $39