Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
I know I talk about my hair quite often, but there is one thing that I don't talk about that relates to my hair and that is my scalp. You see, my scalp has issues you guys... and it is not something that is pretty. I get flakes.
I guess I just deal with my flakes and hope for the best or hope that no one notices them. The problem is, that sometimes, they are especially bothersome and more noticeable. Like now.
It seems like I am constantly on the hunt for the right product to help me go not only flake-free but also help nourish my hair and keep my scalp healthy. It's a long list of requirements and one that the new Dove DermaCare Scalp series of products promises to address.
I just started testing the Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner to see how it works on my flakes and scalp issues. I will be testing this new product for the next 30-days to see if I can go flake free and still maintain my silky, shiny long hairstyles.
Dove recently launched a series of scalp care to help users achieve dandruff-free, beautifully nourished hair and a healthy scalp by consistently using these products. I was in!
The product lineup includes Dove DermaCare shampoos, conditioners and 2-in-1s. I knew that I could find the best selection at CVS/pharmacy and there I was presented with the following Dove DermaCare Scalp products to choose from:
- Dove Clean & Fresh Shampoo Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Dove Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dove Dryness & Itch Relief Shampoo
I immediately chose the Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner because I knew that I would need the extra conditioning help and let's face it...invigorating mint? Yes, please! This shampoo & conditioner combo smells SO GOOD! I just LOVE the super fresh scent with its slight minty sensation. It is light and fresh, yet not overpowering.
Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner was made to not only banish dandruff flakes, but it also helps recover scalp and hair’s natural moisture. It is just what my hair needs. At the heart of the formula is Pyrithione Zinc to effectively treat dandruff, but in a formula to renew the scalps moisture balance. Important to my hair and scalp is the fact that this formula is pH balanced to hydrate and gently care for hair. I have experienced no irritation so far.
Stay tuned for a follow-up post in about 30-days to see how Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2 in 1 works for me over the next month.
If you want to #GoFlakeFreeWithMe, head to CVS/pharmacy! For about the next month (starting now), CVS is running some really great offers on their premium products— like the new Dove DermaCare shampoos, conditioners and 2-in-1s.
CVS OFFERS 3/18/18 – 3/24/18
- Buy any TWO (2) participating Dove Hair Care products and get $2 at the ExtraCare Card Center.
- Select Dove Shampoo, Conditioner and Stylers are 2/$8 with CVS ExtraCare Card.
- Select Dove Premium Hair Care products are 2/$10 with CVS ExtraCare Card.
Plus, additional savings can be found in most Sunday papers this week. Look for the offer where you can save $2.00 on any ONE (1) Dove DermaCare Scalp product (excludes trial and travel sizes).
CVS OFFERS 3/25/18 – 3/31/18
- Get $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you buy any THREE (3) participating Dove Hair Care products.
- Select Dove Hair Care products are Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF with CVS ExtraCare Card
CVS OFFERS 4/8/18 – 4/14/18
- Get $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you spend $15 on participating Dove Hair Care products.
- Select Dove Shampoo, Conditioner and Stylers are 2/$8 with CVS ExtraCare Card
- Select Dove Premium Hair Care products are 2/$10 with CVS ExtraCare Card
This post was sponsored by Mirum. As always, all opinions are my own. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.