I have been waiting for a "Tiffany blue" nail polish for years and I finally have one thanks to OPI and this year's holiday OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Nail Lacquer Collection. Bringing it back to 1961 and updating it for 2016 but keeping it iconic, this new limited edition collection screams Hollywood glamour.
The collection includes shades in all of OPI's formulas including Nail Lacquer, their newer Infinite Shine 2 Gel-Lacquer, and their Soak-Off Gel that you can get at salons. There are also a great selection of must-have gift sets available.
- I Believe in Manicures - Precious, Light Blue
- Girls Love Pearls - Lustrous Silver
- I'll Have a Manhattan - Sleek, dark pur-ple
- Can't Tame a Wild Thing - Daring Red
- Ring the Buzzer Again - Rich Scarlet
- Party at Holly's - Burnished Mahogany
- Rich & Brazilian - Rich Burgundy
- Meet My "Decorator" - Hot, little red
- Got the Mean Reds - Red
- Fire Escape Rendezvous - Matte, glittery ruby
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - Matte Pearl
- Black Dress Not Optional - Elegant, little-black-dress black
- Apartment for Two - Cozy, romantic rasp-berry
- Champagne for Breakfast - Bub-bly, sparkling silver
- Five-and-Ten - Shimmering champagne
- Can't Read Without My Lipstick - Creamy, elegant maroon
- Sunrise... Bedtime - Glittery pink
The OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's "Tiffany blue" is I Believe in Manicures. While it is a beautiful, light blue that is perfect for the winter and holiday season, it is not the "Tiffany box blue" that I thought it would be. To me, "Tiffany blue" is more teal blue. I think that Sunrise... Bedtime! and Champagne for Breakfast looks gorgeous over I Believe in Manicures for the holiday season. These are both perfect over any of the darker shades to add a little sparkle to them too.
The OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Nail Lacquer Collection is available now at fine salons and Ulta.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.