There is nothing quite like having a new lipstick to call your own, especially when it is a great one. And this new MAC Huggable Lipcolour is not only full of great creamy color, the formula is sure to be one you'll call great too.
When it comes to gorgeous lips, don’t compromise shine for colour. Your pout can have it all in a new formula inspired by Asian trends, hugging your lips in hues that stay bright for up to six hours. Huggable Lipcolour provides a lasting, glossy finish that helps boost collagen, leaving lips smooth and sculpted. A unique gel base allows each shade to smooth effortlessly onto the skin, with a feather-light finish giving immediate moisture.
This formula is different. It is not your typcial lipstick formula as it is gel based, which makes it feel more balm-like than lipstick-like. It glides on super soft and silky and imparts a soft, shiny beautiful color to the lips. Because of the formula, these are not full on pigmented colors that you would normally get in a MAC lipstick. There are twelve shades in the line up ranging from pretty nudes and pinks to wines and browns.
- Touché - light beige (cream)
- Fresh & Frisky - soft neutral peach (cream)
- Cherry Glaze - orange red (cream)
- Out for Passion - soft warm rose (cream)
- Fashion Force - cool coral (cream)
- Love Beam - mid-tone warm pink (cream)
- What a Feeling! - mid-tone cool pink (cream)
- Feeling Amorous? - mid-tone fuchsia (cream)
- Red Necessity - deep warm wine (cream)
- Commotion - deep cool plum (cream)
- Rich Marrón - mid-tone nude (cream)
- Rusty - deep auburn (cream)
These are perfect for winter and my lips are loving them. My favorite out of the shades I have is Touché, of course. I'm such a sucker for nude shades and this is a beautiful bare creamy nude.