M·A·C is expanding their Mineralize line of products to now include lipstick. Yay! You know I love lip products and I was so excited when I read about the launch of Mineralize Rich Lipstick. Now that they are here and I was sent a few to try, I could not wait to tell you about them. They are good!
M·A·C’s love affair with lips has led to the launch of a new M·A·C masterpiece. Introducing MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – it’s larger in size and scope and lavishes lips with nutrient-rich moisture. Featuring a luxurious formula and gorgeous colour, enhanced with a mineral moist complex that provides lips with nourishment and lasting hydration. Lightweight colour glides on with ease for an intense bright with shade retention.
There are twelve shades in the collection and they are all very wearable. The colors are pigmented, but softly, as in they are not "look at me" lip colors. The colors are buildable though. The finish is somewhat glossy, like a cream gloss.
- Style Surge - Neutral coral cream
- Luxe Naturale - Light beige cream
- Glamour Era - Mid-tone warm brown frost
- Posh Tone - Soft warm nude cream
- Lady At Play - Mid-tone cool tangerine
- Lush Life - Deep cool plum
- Dreaminess - Soft cool pink cream
- Grande Dame - Mid-tone neutral rose cream
- All Out Gorgeous - Deep warm red
- Everyday Diva - True red cream
- Elegant Accent - Mid-tone warm rose cream
- Divine Choice - Mid-tone cool pink cream
The formula is very smooth and light feeling on the lips - very buttery soft. It is made up of 77 minerals to instantly nourish lips.
The new shape of the lipstick tube is different as it takes a nod in the direction of the other Mineralize product caps. It is made of metal and is suprisingly magentized. The cap "clicks" into place on the base.