press sample, bought by me, affiliate links
You guys... Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Are you going out with your loved one or snuggling up on the couch and staying in? Either way, I know you are going to want to look and feel you your prettiest on this annual day of L-O-V-E! Here are 10 must-have makeup products to keep on hand to make your date night (out or in) this Valentine's Day sweeter.
1. MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo - I don't think there is a better red lipstick than this Retro Matte Lipstick. The color is INTENSE and will last through all those make-out sessions. The vivid blue-red shade looks great on everyone.
2. Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions Palette - This must-have eye palette will give your eyes the most romantic look. With nine shades in a mix of mattes and shimmers, the look you create will be one of a kind.
3. COVERGIRL Melting Pout Matte - If you are not into a full-on red lipstick, try this amazing long-lasting liquid lipstick. This comes in a variety of shades from nude to bright and lasts and last in a full-on rich-pigmented wearable matte shades. I prefer neutrals with a romantic eye and my fave from the collection is Champagne Showers; it looks so pretty with the eyeshadow palette above.
4. UD x Kristen Leanne Beauty Beam Highlighter Palette - For cheeks that glow beyond Valentine's Day, this gorgeous trio of golden highlighters will take your skin to place you've only dreamed. They are universally flattering and can be worn alone or layered together.
5. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - For a little bit of extra showiness to your look, add just a touch of glitter. I like to dab just a touch in the center of my eyelid to draw attention to my eyes. These liquid glitter shadows do the trick quickly and easily.
6. Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub - This is a total splurge, but I am addicted to this scrub/balm. Most sugar scrubs require you to tissue or rinse off, but this unique product does not. Just apply and leave on as the sugars melt away and leave lips drenched in hydration and super smooth.
7. pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip - Here is another long-wearing liquid lipstick. This one gives lips BEAUTIFUL full-on color payoff in a single stroke. What I love about these beyond the fact that these are longlasting, these liquid lippies are smooth, quick drying and super hydrating. The petal-shaped applicator is fun, too.
8. NUDESTIX Rock N' Roller Easy Eyeliner Ink - Your eyes are going to be luring your someone special all evening long, so you want them to be the center of your look. This brand new liquid eyeliner is SO easy to apply with its unique rollerball — I am OBSESSED with it. The rollerball helps eyeliner roll onto your lid with ease, for a straight, smooth line each and every time. There are only three shades available now; Black Moon, Golden Rosé and Bronze Patina, but I am hoping more are on the way soon.
9. NARS Orgasm Blush - I mean, how can you NOT wear this iconic blush on Valentine's Day? This beautiful peachy pink blush has fine golden shimmer to it and it looks beautiful on every skin tone.
10. Ardell Magnetic Lashes - If you really want to get your flirt on, try these new Magnetic Lashes. If you have ever struggled with false lashes, these are the easiest way to apply falsies. The magnets are strong, so you just need wedge your own lashes in between and they magically adhere to each other.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.