Aren't dry, cracked and chapped lips the worst? Ugh. Tis the season of cold temperatures vs. dry indoor heat. This winter season is wrecking havoc on my lips more than anything else.
I seem to have lip balms stashed all around the house, in my handbag and even in my car. As it is the season for these overly dry chapped lips, I usually buy and try a whole slew of different lip balms. But I have found a slew of lip balms that work best for me, so these are what I am sticking with for this winter.
My Favorite Winter Weather Lip Balms:
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick - $17.00
- Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm - $16.95
- Burt's Bees Original Beeswax Lip Balm - $3.00
- Korres Lip Butter - $10.00
- Pur~Lisse Pur~Lip Comfort - $22.00
- ChapStick TrueShimmer Tropical Lip Balm - $3.00
- Tarte fRxtion - $11.00
- Smith's Rosebud Salve - $6.00
Did you favorite make my list? If not, please tell me... What is you favorite winter season lip balm?