As the year comes to a close, I like to think back to the new beauty products that launched over the year and there have been a lot - thousands of them. I have covered many of them on the blog here and definitely have my share of favorites, many of them I use in my routine everyday. Some have made a real impact in my beauty world. I have recommended them to you and constantly recommend them to friends and family. While I do use a lot of products consistently, all of the products that I am sharing on my favorites of 2014 list were all either new in 2014 or new to me in 2014. I hereby present to you my top 10 favorite beauty items of 2014.
1. NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation - I have been using this powder foundation almost everyday since I tried it and I really love how it looks and feels on me. It really does last all day! Read my full review: NARS All Day Luminous Powder Foundation Review
2. Tria Age-Defying Laser - I used this at-home laser for 12 weeks and it changed my skin for the better. You have to see how it got rid of my fine lines and really took ten years off the look of my skin. Tria Age Defying Laser Review and Video
3. CHANEL new Quadra Eyeshadow - The Quadra eyeshadow formula was reformulated into a wonderful baked formula and I am in love. I have so many of the palettes and I don't use much of anything else these days. Read my full review here: CHANEL New Quadra Eyeshadow Review
4. Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Kit - I am a huge Clarisonic fan, but this system is a bit different with a specially designed brush head and skincare solutions. See why I like it so much here: Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Kit Review
5. NEUTROGENA Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream - The fine lines around my eyes are gone -- completely diminished and in a very short time thanks to this eye cream. Read my full review and see the results here: NEUTROGENA Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Review
7. AVEENO Eczema Therapy Hand Cream - I have dry skin and my hands used to get really cracked, red and chapped in the winter before using this hand cream. Read more about it in my AVEENO Eczema Therapy Hand Cream Review.
8. COVERGIRL truMAGIC Skin Perfector - I finish off my makeup every day with the Skin Perfector. It gives me that airbrushed look and further softens my fine lines and wrinkles. Read my full review here: COVERGIRL truMAGIC Skin Perfector Review
9. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette - This amazing all-in-one palette is perfect for everyday and beyond. I love every single piece in the palette and have been using it daily. I actually picked up another one because I like it that much and it's limited edition. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette Review
10. Revitalash ADVANCED EyeLash Conditioner - This eyelash conditioner is growing my lashes! I haven't reviewed this yet, but will be soon as I have only been using it for about a month, but I am noticing a HUGE difference already.