In case you missed it or any of the coverage, the Golden Globes happened on Sunday night. I covered a lot of the makeup and hair looks on some of my favorite celebrities that walked the red carpet over in the Celeb Looks section. There were definite stand-outs from the evening, though. Here are the top beauty looks from the 2016 Golden Globes. (click through the links to see the complete beauty look breakdown)
1. Jennifer Lopez - That lip and those nails; Jennifer knows how to work the red carpet.
2. Taraji P. Henson - She looked flawless — I'm buying that lipcolor today!
3. Kirsten Dunst - Her smoky eye was beautiful and the rest of the look was classic CHANEL.
4. Rachel McAdams - I want to try her hair look!
5. Emmy Rossum - Her look was modern Hollywood glam and I was obsessed with all of it.
6. Katy Perry - Her dress matching lipcolor and flawless skin wowed me.
7. Jennifer Lawrence - Her overall makeup look was glowy and more natural, but that lip!
8. Julianne Moore - Always a flawless, smoky look with beautiful skin.
9. Rosie Huntington-Whitely - Like a golden goddess, I loved all of it.
10. Lady Gaga - She looked gorgeous, especially the eyes!
Who had your favorite beauty look of the night?