I am obsessed with the newer type of jumbo lip pencil/lip crayon products that have sprung up onto the beauty market over the last few years. I love that these jumbo lip crayons (I am going to call them lip crayons for the rest of this post) are more of a hybrid lipstick/lipgloss and sometimes have a lip balm feel to them. Many brands have them -- some good, some not so good and some really great! I have tried many of them and have my favorites, of course. I use lip crayons a few times a week, that is how much I like them, and for this weeks top 10 I am going to share my favorites.
Here are my top 10 favorite lip crayons with a few of my favorite shades listed next to each.
1. MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil - Revved Up, Go for Girlie, Innocent
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm - Mighty Mimosa, Supreme Sorbet, Curvy Candy
3. COVERGIRL Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm - Ballet Twist, Blush Twist
4. Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Naked, Lovechild, Punch Drunk
5. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint - Charmed, Sweet
6. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Lip Color Balm - Curviest Caramel, Heftiest Hibiscus
7. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - Happy Days, Hopi, New Lover
8. Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain - Sweetheart, Honey
9. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo - Nude No 1, Nude No 2
10. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - Juicy Peach, Sweet Watermelon
Do you like lip crayons? Check out some of my beauty blogger friends and what their favorite lip crayons are.