When the weather turns colder and days turn darker earlier, I not only change up things like my shadows and lipstick, I also change up my fall nail colors. While I will sometimes go with a nude nail (usually while I have a special event), I am mostly about a deeper dark nail. I tend to lean toward brick, crimson, red or deep purple shades but sometimes go for gold, taupe or brown shades. I've been looking through all of my new nail polish colors and a few that I am lusting after to come up with my top 10 favorite fall nail colors.
1. CHANEL Nail Colour in Châtaigne - Creamy dark purple brown
2. NARS Nail Polish in Hard to Get (from the Steven Klein Holiday Collection) - Metallic gunmetal shade with a hint of bronze
3. Zoya Nail Polish in Giada - Liquid metallic purple
4. OPI Nail Lacquer in Let Your Love Shine - Deep red shimmer
5. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Wine Stock - Creamy brick red
6. Zoya Nail Polish in Janel - Deep creamy red
7. CHANEL Nail Colour in Rouge Rubis - Creamy bright red
8. Butter London Allure & butter London Nail Lacquer in Nude Stilettos - Creamy pink nude
9. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Miss Independent - Creamy black cherry
10. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Game of Chromes - Metallic bronze gold
Have you changed up your nails for fall? What shades do you go for this season?
See more fall nail polish ideas from some of my friends.