I may be set in my ways when it comes to mascara because I always think I have found my 'holy grail', but then a new mascara comes along that seems to be better than my current favorite. The fact that brands are continually improving their formulas and launching new mascaras with new features, I don't think I will ever truly find one mascara to settle upon. With things like specialized brushes, wands and cutting edge formulas so that lashes bigger and better than ever, I am constantly wowed.
I have had a list of top mascaras, and while I usually use just drugstore mascaras (many of these are mascaras under $10, you have to give it up to the brands and all of the new mascara launches just this year alone! I've tried all of these on the list, and though I have just reviewed a few specifically, I have mentioned the others here and there. All of these rightfully deserve a spot on this list of top 10 new mascaras for 2015.
3. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara - The oversized brush creates really large, volumized lashes with just a few strokes. I like to layer this one over a lengthening mascara.
6. NARS Audacious Mascara - This mascara leaves lashes super long and it looks freshly applied all day long. It's one of the easiest mascaras to remove too.
7. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous® Miss Manga™ Rock Mascara - I love how long and thick this mascara leaves lashes. It's only for night (for me anyway) as it's really dramatic.
8. NYC Big Bold Angel Lash Mascara - This is a bargain mascara that does a really great job at volumizing without risking clumps or flaking.
9. Laura Geller DramaLASH Maximum Volumizing Mascara - I love how thick and bold my lashes are with this mascara. It's the first LG mascara I've ever used and I am seriously impressed.
10. LORAC PRO + Fiber Mascara - This mascara combines fibers plus super black pigments for lashes that look like they've had extensions. I was really wowed and use it when I am wearing a bold eye.
Have you tried any new mascaras yet this year? My blogger friends have! See what they have been trying and liking so far this year.