You can always count on Urban Decay to release a colorful shadow palette just in time for the holiday season. This year's eyeshadow palette is the Full Spectrum Palette, and it boasts 21 shades of mind-blowing awesomeness.
The 21 eyeshadows in the Full Spectrum Palette are arranged into seven trios which make up the ultimate ombré rainbow. Arranging it this way makes the palette so simple to use. From left to right there is pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and a wildcard row that goes from black to white. The finishes range from satin to pearl and shimmer, and there is even a few matte in there.
All of the shadows glide on the eye, blend with ease and never crease. They are highly pigmented and last all day. The Urban Decay shadows are one of my very favorite. They are made with the brand's proprietary Pigment Infusion System that makes them like no other.
The complete shade line-up:
- Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin)
- Warning (deep metallic copper)
- Midnight Blaze (black matte w/yellow-gold pearl)
- Hundred (deep metallic forest green)
- Minx (deep navy matte with floating tonal pearl)
- Delirious (deep plum matte with floating pearl)
- Platonic (black matte with iridescent glitter)
- Gossip (bright metallic pink with subtle floating pearl)
- Seize (bright metallic coral with subtle floating pearl)
- Calavera (bright metallic coral with floating pearl)
- Hatter (vibrant green with tonal micro-sparkle)
- Blindsided (bright teal blue matte with floating pearl)
- Sketch (metallic medium purple)
- Iced (oyster silver with shimmer)
- Jones (metallic orange with subtle floating pearl)
- Goldmine (metallic yellow-gold)
- Mean (bright metallic lime green)
- Metamorphosis (vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle)
- Faded (lavender with gold shimmer)
- Bump (white matte)
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.