It is time for a bit of spring cleaning for the skin, perhaps. One way that I have recently been prepping my skin for the new season with this Erno Laszlo Beta Mask.
This little lifesaver is soothing and exfoliating all at once, a relaxing way to deep clean pores and absorb extra shine.
After cleansing & toning my skin, I applied a thin layer of the Beta Mask to my chin. It is where I am prone to hormonal breakouts. I love the refreshing scent. It dried in minutes without irritation, leaving my skin supple & clog-free. I feel fresh faced and toned after just a single application. Just in time for spring!
Beta Mask ingredients:
- one percent salicylic acid for mild exfoliation
- willow bark extract to reduce sebum secretion
- kaolin clay to help absorb excess shine
- calendula, arnica and sage to tone and moisturize
- peppermint and eucalyptus to provide antibacterial benefits