Makeup artist Matthew Van Leeuwen went the classic Hollywood route on Lancôme ambassadress Penelope Cruz makeup look for the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 premiere.
Well-defined brows framed Penelope’s “strong, stretched out” eyes, which were topped with lots of lashes and eyeliner. The skin was fresh and slightly pale, warmed up with apricot bronzer and a touch of blush. The lips were equally soft, with a peachy pink tone.
- Star Bronzer Natural Glow Powder in Solaire
- Blush Subtil in Shimmer Mandarin Sky
- Color Design Eye Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Sienna Sultry
- Le Crayon Khôl Eyeliner in Black Ebony
- Le Lipstique in Bronzelle
- Color Design Lipcolor in Corset