Taraji P. Henson was white hot at tonights Golden Globes and her makeup looked was stunning. Her look was created by Ashunta Sheriff for L’Oreal Paris.
INSPIRATION: “To accentuate Taraji’s white Stella McCartney dress, we decided collectively (as we often do), to go for a clean and fresh look andhave it paired with sultry eyes and lips. This look is not only chic, but sexy and effortless; perfect for anyone who wants to play as a goddess for the night.”
Get the Look:
· First, Ashunta started with a clean and moisturized canvas and applied the Revitalift Miracle Blur ($24.99) as a primer for a smooth makeup application
· Next, she applied True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation in C5.5 ($16.99) all over her face and neck
· To follow, she gently applied True Match Concealer in Medium/Deep Neutral ($8.95) under brow bones, eyes and down the bridge of the nose to create a natural highlight effect
· To avoid an oily T-zone, Ashunta gently patted on True Match Powder in C6 ($10.95).
· As a first step for the eyes, she applied Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Sunset Seine ($5.99) all over the lid and followed with Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Café Au Lait ($5.99) on the creases only
· For a dramatic lash, she applied three coats of Voluminous Superstar Red Carpet Mascara ($10.99) on both the bottom and top lashes. “It's a two-step mascara that creates sexy full, thick lashes in the blackest of black shades.”
· She lined both the upper and lower lash lines (staying out of the watermark) using Infallible Black Velvet Liner ($9.99). “This really outlines Taraji’s beautiful almond-shaped eyes and makes them stand out.”
· Once the eyes were all set, Ashunta moved on to cheeks, gently applying Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Pink ($12.99) using her fingers onto theapples of cheeks for a dewy and fresh result
· She outlined Taraji’s lips using Colour Riche Lip Liner ($8.48) and finished filling in with Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Bare Attraction ($9.99)
· Her last and final “red carpet ready” step was to spritz Infallible Makeup Setting Spray ($16.99) for a long lasting finish