Selena Gomez stepped onto the red carpet this afternoon at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards looking absolutely radiant.
Her red carpet look was created with the help of Makeup Artist Karan Mitchell for Maybelline New York. Karan was inspired by Selena’s inner vivacity and glowing personality and created a look using Maybelline New York’s new Limited Edition Vivienne Tam Great Lash Mascara in Very Black. To compliment her champagne-colored Erin Featherston dress, Karan kept Selena’s makeup fresh and chic but added a touch of color to her eyes and lips.
For the Lips
The lip look was finished with Color Sensational Lipcolor in Pink Satin – the perfect product to achieve Selena’s soft, fresh, feminine pout!
Karan created a fresh-faced healthy glow for Selena, using Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation in Naturel as a base. To set the base, she used Maybelline FIT ME Pressed Powder in Pure Beige. On the countour of the cheeks, she used Maybelline FIT ME Bronzer in Light Bronze.
Maybelline New York Limited Edition Vivienne Tam Great Lash Mascara in Very Black will be aailable August 14 at Target.com, available August 21 at Target Stores nationwide.
The newly appointed Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andy Lecompte Selena loose, flawless waves. For Selena’s tango-inspired Teen Choice performance, her hair was pulled back into a chic, low ponytail.
1. Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier was added to her wet hair to prime it for styling
2. Blow dry the hair completely smooth with a ceramic brush
3. Spritz hair with Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat fatigue
4. Separate hair into small sections and use a medium to large barrel curling iron to set loose waves
5. Use fingers to apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, tucking the hair behind one ear and giving it an all-over polished look
Then, for Selena’s Performance:
6. Using a dollop of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel on the palms, smooth hair back toward the nape of the neck and secure with a hair elastic
7. Using a ½ inch section from her hair, wrap the pony to hide the hair elastic and secure with hair pins into a chic, low ponytail
For more information on Wella, visit wella.com.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!