Jouer Cosmetics offers a pretty nifty line of cosmetics. Not only are the products unique, the line is unique in a way that the compacts actually snap together. It makes for a very customized palette, if you will.
For spring, creator Christina Zilber designed the newest collection with colors that are soft, classic and reflective of the season. Zilber chose the natural pinks and soft browns of spring to create a whimsical yet refreshing look. The products are made to not only enhance your natural beauty, they create a luminous healthy look, what we want in a line for spring.
For a pretty spring lip, the products are designed to be worn together or stand alone. The three new colors for spring contain subtle shimmers combined with organic, chic neutrals hues for a sophisticated, yet inviting spring lip that can be worn by all.
· Rose Pale Lip Definer: A strong nude with a slight touch of pink creates the perfect lip definition. Infused with Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Vitamins A & E to guarantee smooth, easy application that blends perfectly for enduring lip color.
· Kiki Hydrating lipstick: This new nude with a slight touch of pink contains a hint of shimmer to create a sensationally smooth, soft finish. This lipstick contains powerful moisturizing properties of Brazil’s Cupuacu Butter; this hydrating lipstick keeps lips protected and nourished with enduring beautiful coverage. A perfect balance between beauty and treatment.
· Blush Moisturizing Lip-gloss: The perfect matte pink for that perfect pop of color. Loaded with Vitamins A,C & E, and Pomegranate Seed Oil to moisturize, soothe, nourish, rejuvenate and protect, keeping lips smooth and hydrated.
For spring eyes, Jouer designed two new powder shadows that are designed to accentuate your eyes with natural tones. A pale peach lid is complimented with a matte honey brown shade. The shadows are ultra satin-like in texture as they contain light diffusing multi-mineral pigments, is oil-free, and blends easily without creasing.
· Peach Powder Eyeshadow: A soft powder peach with a light hint of pink. This shadow can be brushed along the tops of your lids or used as a highlighter around the eye
· Chestnut Powder Eyeshadow: A soft matte honey, brown. This rich shade is a wet-to-dry shadow can that be used as a base or around the crease of your eye for added definition.
For more information on the complete line of cosmetics, visit them online at JouerCosmetics.com.