press sample, affiliate links
I love me some MAC Liquidlast Liner. This SUPER long-wearing liquid liner is one of my all-time favorites for not only its long-wearing capabilities, but it just glides on with ease and doesn't budge. Not many liquid liners are as waterproof and fade-resistant. It's just how MAC does MAC!
MAC just launched more shades to its Liquidlast Liner lineup — woo! And I'm not talking your everyday shades. I'm talking rich brights and radiant metallics. If you are obsessed with liquid liners, you will be obsessed with these.
Check out the Liquidlast Liner shades:
- Naked Bond - copper (pearl)
- Late Night - blackened green (matte)
- Coco Bar - chocolate brown (matte)
- Keep It Current - deep oxblood (matte)
- Rich & Robust - deep purple with magenta pearl (pearl)
- Blue Me Over - bright teal (pearl)
- Point Black - black (matte)
- Wet Road - black with pearl (pearl)
- Misty Me - bright silver (pearl)
Wet Road is a nice alternative to your basic black; the pearl(shimmer) is somewhat subtle but it definitely glams up the look a bit.
Coco Bar is my pick as I often wear neutral shades and brown liners are my go-to. Coco Bar is a gorgeous rich chocolate brown and I love how it dries down to a true matte finish. I have been adding in Naked Bond, the sexiest copper shimmer, on top of Coco Bar on my lower lash line to amp up my eye looks. It looks more gold than copper and it is GORGEOUS!
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.