One of the best times of the year for us Sephora VIB shoppers is HERE! You already know that if you are VIB Rouge you can begin shopping — and you have probably already shopped with your 20% off discount. But just in case you missed the news, I'm here to share all the shopping details including the must-have products, the important dates, and codes needed to shop the Sephora VIB Fall 2017 Sale.
First thing is first. Here are the dates and codes.
SEPHORA VIB SALE FALL 2017
VIB Rouge shop November 3-6 AND November 10-15. Get 20% off with code: 20FORROUGE
VIB Members shop November 10-15. Get 20% off with code: 20FORVIB
Beauty Insider Members shop November 10-15. Get 15% off with code: INSIDER15
I always use this sale to stock up on skincare, pick up new makeup items I've wanted to try, start my holiday shopping (the GIFT SETS!!!) and of course, I shop the sale page where the extra 20% applies too!
Here are my top Sephora shopping picks.
- YSL Beauty All Hours Concealer - I've been obsessed with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer for years, and if you are a fan of it, this is a great time to stock up. I should mention that I am really liking the new Under Eye Concealing Pot too (read my review here). But I recently tried the All Hours Concealer and it was love at first use. This concealer looks flawless as it covers every imperfection, without settling into fine lines and it lasts, looking freshly applied until I remove it.
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation - I've been reading a lot of great things about this foundation and I plan to try and pick up one in-store. Most shades are currently sold out online.
- Violet Voss Taupe Notch PRO Eyeshadow Palette - I haven't used anything from the Violet Voss brand and I am curious. Seeing as I am forever taupe obsessed, I think this is a great foray into the brand. I'm excited to try it.
- ColourPop - ColourPop is awesome and the brand now has a limited amount of products at Sephora. See all the products here and use your VIB discount to save even more off of the ridiculously low prices.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial - I received a sample of this "facial" mask and it was pure heaven. I have the full-size in my virtual shopping basket and know that this will be added in to my weekly skincare regimen somewhere. The 25% AHA and other combination of acids is simply skin smoothing. Whether you have cystic skin or dry skin, this is a great product.
- Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color - Because why not splurge on a beautiful lip color... I currently have five different shades in my shopping basket (Bradley, Graham, Greta, Lara, Flynn) but will be taking few out.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast - I am obsessed with this instant hair texture spray. a few targeted sprays into the right spots and va-va-voom — volume all day. It is the BEST hair volume spray that I have used. The fact that it doesn't leave my hair looking or feeling extra crunchy or dirty is a huge plus.
I also have to recommend a few of my very favorite more expensive beauty items. I have all of these and use these items regularly. I am only recommending them again because of the huge savings you get with the Sephora VIB Sale.
- Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System - Whether you pick the newer Smart Profile Uplift (my review is here), Mia, Mia 2 or MiaFIT just know that you NEED a Clarisonic facial cleansing brush. Read my various reviews here, here or here.
- DERMAFLASH Facial Exfoliating Device
- TRIA Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser - This is on sale for $150 off the regular $249. I'm not sure if that means this device is being discontinued or if a new stronger laser is in the works. Either way, this is a phenomenal tool. Read my review here.
- NuFACE Trinity
- Iluminage Precise Touch Permanent Hair Reduction
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Affiliate links have been used in this post to help support our site. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.