Can you believe that 2016 is coming to an end? I've had a rough year, personally, so I will be glad to see it go. Onward and upward, as they say. I am looking forward to a better and brighter new year.
As I always do at the end of the year, I like to run down the most popular beauty posts of the year. In case you missed any of these posts the first time around, now would be a great time to go back and take a look at the most popular posts of the year to see what you missed.
1. Top 25 Mascaras - From Maybelline to MAKE UP FOR EVER and everything in between including my personal favorites Too Faced Better Than Sex, COVERGIRL Clump Crusher and NARS Audacious Mascara, this list covers the most buzzed about mascaras of the past year. Check it out to see if your mascara made the cut or find a new one and make your lashes stand out next year.
2. Urban Decay NAKED Ultimate Basics Palette: Review + 10 Tutorials - I am absolutely OBSESSED with this palette and use it a few times this week. If you don't have it, it's worth checking out the review and tutorials to see what you're missing. I bet you'll want the NAKED Ultimate Basics, too!
3. Top 10 Foundations for Oily Skin - If you tend to have oily skin or prefer a matte foundation, this list of foundations is for you. Just in case you wanted to know, my favorite is Estee Lauder Double Wear for when I want a long-wearing foundation — and I don't even have oily skin.
4. Top 20 New Drugstore Beauty Products for Spring & Summer - No one can resist a great drugstore beauty product, and from the views on this post, I guess you all were searching for new drugstore products this year. I understand; it's hard to resist a great new mascara like L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt or COVERGIRL Supersizer Fibers or a new palette like Maybelline The Rock Nudes Palette.
5. Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Buys for Fall - More drugstore makeup you guys all must have really been wanting or loving. And who could blame you? This fall we saw SO many great makeup launches, especially at the drugstore including L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Foundation, essence Pure Nude Highlighter and Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection.
7. 10 Must Have Makeup Palettes for the New Year - Makeup palettes are the best value when it comes to makeup, and when the new year rolls around, the brands start banging them out. At the beginning of last year, I ran down the new must-have makeup palettes that launched and I bet you have a few of them. I still use some like the Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Palette often. See them all here.
9. Top 10 Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall - Like I said above, a palette is hard to resist, especially an eyeshadow palette. The shadow palettes this fall were major. My favorites included the Smashbox Matte Exposure Palette and the Bobbi Brown New York Palette just to name a few. See the rest here.
10. The 10 Drugstore Beauty Products You Need to Try Now - It is obvious that you guys really love drugstore products (which I definitely took note of). This post covered the hottest new drugstore products that launched last winter. Spot any favorites?