So many new beauty products, so little time!
I seriously feel that way sometimes, especially when browsing the drugstore beauty aisles. There are just so many beauty products stuffed onto those shelves, especially right now with all of the new launches. I have been playing with a lot of the new products and there are definitely some can't-live-without products in there. Out of all that I've tried, these are the top 10 drugstore beauty products that I think you need to try now.
1. CeraVe Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths - I was so excited to see these. I like the CeraVe Cleanser, especially in the winter months. These cleansing cloths takes that cleanser and embeds it into some really large (larger than normal) towelettes. One pre-moistened towelette really removes all dirt, makeup and oil from the skin while keeping face feeling soft and not stripped. I love how thick and big these cloths are. They are my new favorite.
2. COVERGIRL Plumpify Mascara - I talked about this mascara last week and I'm quite obsessed. The helix wand serious coats my lashes as it plumps up the volume and lifts them to the extreme. Everyone thinks I'm wearing extensions when I use Plumpify.
3. Burt's Bees Lipstick - I was surprised to see this but needed to give it a try with my chapped lips. Made with 100% moisturizing ingredients and vibrant color, you'll be just as impressed as I am. There are 14 shades to choose from. My favorites include Tulip Tide and Nile Nude.
4. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water - I became obsessed with Micellar Cleansing Waters in the past year so I was thrilled to discover this recent entry from Garnier. If you haven't tried a Micellar Cleansing Water, you need to. Micellar Cleansing Water are actually tiny little cleansing molecules suspended into water. It's super unique and once you try it, you won't want to cleanse any other way. You saturate a pad with the Micellar water and wipe it over your skin until clean. There is no rinsing involved. This one works really good on eye makeup and comes in a larger bottle than the others I tried.
5. Skin+Pharmacy Advanced Anti-Aging Therapy Restoring Retinol Treatment Wipes - These wipes are a really unique way to treat skin with Retinol and these wipes have .15% Retinol AND Hyaluronic Acid in it, so skin becomes brighter as fine lines and wrinkles are lessened. I like how easy these wipes are to use and they only need to be used 2 - 3 times a week to be effective.
6. NIP + FAB Kale Fix Clay Mask - I'm always looking for extra hydration and I found it with this supercharged nourishing clay mask. Not only does this mask hydrate my skin, it draws out impurities as it locks in the moisture. After just 10 minutes, my skin is restored and super soft and smooth.
7. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor - Matte lipcolor definitely has its place when looking for rich, true, long-lasting color. And that's exactly what you get with this new winner from Revlon. I love how velvety smooth lips feel while wearing this and the colors are simply gorgeous. There are 8 shades to choose from with my favorites being HD Addiction, HD Flirtation and HD Seduction.
8. method Foaming Body Wash - One of my favorite hand soaps now comes in a giant Foaming Body Wash. On first glance, I thought it was a super-sized hand soap, but I knew I had to have it when I saw it was a body wash, especially when I saw the nourishing scents. Nourishing? Yes! These body washes actually contain naturally derived moisturizers that leave skin hydrated after showering. My favorite is Cucumber Mint for a little pick-me-up in the morning.
9. Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser - If there is one thing I hear complaints about in my house full of teenagers and young adults, it is breakouts and pore size. This Pore Cleanser is all but made for my kids! Made with baking soda to naturally to penetrate pores and gently exfoliate them, skin is left looking and feeling smooth and glowing. My children have been tested and love this; it's in all of their showers.
10. CeraVe Healing Ointment - We are at the time of year when our skin is at it's most dry and rough. This skin protectant will protect and soothe that dry skin whether it is just overly dry, cracked or even chafed. This ointment is especially good for hands and feet where you can cover with cotton gloves or socks before going to bed and leave on overnight.
All of these products can be found in your favorite drugstore or mass retailer. I usually shop atCVS/pharmacy because you know I love the perks of the CVS Beauty Club which gives me rewards for my everyday beauty shopping.