Your favorite drugstores are bursting at the seams with the latest beauty products for spring and summer. If you spend any time browsing the aisles like I do, you may have noticed all of the great new makeup, skin care and hair care — including new brands — taking up space lately. I've been buying and trying a whole slew of new products to let you know which new beauty products are worth spending your money on! Forget the top 10, I'm bringing you 20 of the best new drugstore beauty products and really there are more, because many of these are new collections that you need to check out!
For the purpose of this post, I am considering all mass beauty products and those available at drugstores or mass retailers (Target or Walmart) to be "drugstore" beauty products.
1. COVERGIRL Super Sizer Fibers Mascara - I'm a huge fan of COVERGIRL mascara; there should be an entire COVERGIRL mascara category on the blog because I use CG mascara everyday. It's usually Clump Crusher or Full Lash Bloom but I'm adding this new one to my vanity because WOW. COVERGIRL created a brand new fiber formula that adds a combination of a fiber length + plumping formula with an exclusive ‘Lash Styler’ brush. It's unlike other multi-step fiber mascaras — Super Sizer Fibers offers an easy, one-step application that delivers look-at-me lashes that I am loving. The trick is to rolling the formula on, much like Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara (the brushes are very similar). Look for it mid May. It will see for $5.99 - $7.99 depending on retailer.
2. AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Collection - This brand new collection of anti-aging products is clinically proven to work and when I see Jennifer Aniston loving it, I sort of tend to believe it. I've been trying a few of the products, and so far so good. The products were specifically made to not only help reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also help nourish skin, and keep it looking younger, longer. The products use AVEENO's Active Naturals Blackberry Complex and the collection includes a full range of products: cleanser, serum, eye cream, day cream and night cream. I especially like the serum, eye cream and night cream. Buy it now in Walgreens.
3. Garnier Whole Blends Hair Care - I spotted this new new line of natural based haircare products on an endcap at CVS. This new range of signature Shampoo, Conditioner and treatment products are crafted with a natural blend of select ingredients combined with sensorial fragrances made specifically for different hair conditions. These select ingredients and unique fragrances are blended into each of the nuturing formulas which help to restore the health and natural beauty of the hair with continued use. I have been using the Honey Treasures blends and love how my hair has been responding. Buy products from line at CVS with prices ranging from $4.99 - $7.49.
4. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Contour Contour & Highlight Palette - With contouring and highlighting continuing to be all the rage, this handy palette makes it simple and it's quickly became a favorite! With a specially designed brush to enhance and define features for a perfect contoured look, the perfectly coordinated highlighting and contouring shades blend fast and easy. Choose from Light, Medium or Deep. Buy this from Target for $11.99.
5. beauty 360 Sonic Perfect Pedi - Getting your feet into prime sandal-ready condition is a must right now. If you're not wearing sandals and flip-flops yet, you will be soon. This sonic machine not only cleanses, but it softens and smoothes the roughest areas of dry, rough feet. This waterproof, rechargeable must-have gadget comes complete with everything you need to be sandal-ready with smooth feet in no time. And yes, it totally compares to the other device that costs 3X as much! Buy this for $49.99 at CVS.
6. Enlite Super Face + Flawless Body Collection - This is a brand new collection of face and body care products that are really effective at-home treatments. These beauties were expertly formulated to treat targeted areas of the face and body and they were actually inspired by some of the cult skincare favorites that us beauty editors, influencers and beauty enthusiasts have loved and demanded for years! The line up includes: face essentials, targeted masks and pads and body products. All of the products are formulated with the brands proprietary Optishield™, a an anti-oxidant complex which helps protect against free radicals and environmental aggressors - love. I've tried a few of the products and will be writing about more of them soon, but so far, my favorite is the Liquid Assets Detoxifying Platinum Peel-Off Mask (a silver peel-off mask with colloidal platinum!). Buy the products in this collection exclusively at CVS. The products range in price from $12.99 - $22.99.
7. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick - This is a new range of products called Beautifully Bare and these are all lightweight, natural, barely there makeup products. I am really liking the lipsticks for a soft, natural nude lip look. The formula is moisturizing with Vitamin E and Shea butter. My faves are Touch of Nude and Touch of Pink. Buy this one from CVS for just $5 each.
8. L'Oréal Paris EverPure 6in1 Cleansing Balm - This hair cleanser replaces your regular shampoo and conditioner as it gently cleanses the scalp and deep conditions the hair without weighing it down. It's a low-lather formula that takes getting used to, but once you do, you will be just as obsessed as I am. This cleanser with pure botanical ingredients banishes dirt and oil from the hair without stripping strands. It's free of sulfates, silicones and dyes so it's ultra gentle for color-treated and processed hair. Buy it for $11.99 at CVS.
9. Avalon Organics Facial Towelettes - I love a great facial cleansing towelette and I discovered two must haves from this natural beauty brand. Furthering my obsessing with Vitamin C, I like the Intense Defense Detoxifying Towelettes that are infused with the Vitamin known to help brighten the skin. I also really like the Brilliant Balance Purifying Towelettes with Lavender & Prebiotics to refresh and moisturize the skin as you cleanse. Buy these from Walgreens.
10. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk - Carol's Daughter is new to CVS — woo hoo! I've been a very early fan of this hair line and this Hair Milk has curly girls singing its praises for ensuring that hair is frizz free. This is a leave-in conditioner that not only intensely hydrates it, this hair milk helps to protect hair from further damage. Buy it for $12 at CVS.
11. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Sculpt Mascara - If you light fanned out lashes with a tightlined look, look no further than this new L'Oréal mascara. Lashes are longer and blacker than ever when using and seem to hold a really nice curl. I love using it on my lower lashes when using a more voluminous mascara on the top lashes. Buy it for $7.99 at CVS or Target.
12. JĀSÖN Gentle Basics Collection - If your skin tends to be dry, prone to redness or sensitive at all, look for these new natural based line of products. The whole Gentle Basics Collection, in fact, was created just for the needs of us with this kind of skin. The range of products includes Facial Cleansing Towelettes (my pick of the collection for how gentle and effective they are), a Cleanser, Day lotion and Night Cream. I like the no-fuss approach and minimal number of ingredients in the products so skin is not irritated. Buy these from Target.
13. pixi Hydrating Milky Mist & Hydrating Milky Serum - I was super excited when pixi debuted their Skintreats collection last year and I've been waiting for more products. These two new Milky products make their debut at the perfect time of year when skin is dehydrated and need some light moisturization. The Milky Serum provides intense moisturization while feeling super lightweight on the skin. The Milky Mist is great for using before any other skincare as it's chock full of hyaluronic acid or misted on during the day when skin is feeling parched. Buy either at Target for $24 and $15 respectively.
14. COVERGIRL Katy Kat Collection - Katy fans have been waiting for this collection and I couldn't be more thrilled to have gotten an early preview of the lipstick and mascara mini-collection of products. Katy Perry put her signature stamp on everything about the collection from picking the names to the shades, even the packaging. The collection includes 13 highly-pigmented and moisturizing demi-matte lipsticks in the season’s hottest shades plus a hot new mascara in blue and black shades. The collection should be widely available any day, but is available right now for pre-order through Walmart at katykatcovergirl.com. Read more about the collection: COVERGIRL Katy Kat Collection.
15. NYX Go-To Palette - When looking for one, do-it all makeup palette, or a Go-To Palette, if you will, this NYX palette could not be more perfect. With six eyeshadows plus a bronzer, blush and illuminator, this truly is a Go-To Palette. Choose from a more neutral Wanderlust palette, my pick, or Bon Voyage, one with more bold eyeshadows. Buy this for $16.99 at CVS.
16. L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Wash-Off Body Makeup Lotion - If you want to amp up your summer bronzed look — I'm talking your legs or shoulders here, you need a products like this! This body makeup is actually perfection in a tube and really easy to use. I apply it with the bodyblender sponge and apply two very light layers to my legs for a natural looking bronzed glow. Buy it for $9.49 at Target.
17. beauty 360 hydrate Facial Cleansing Cloths - My obsession with facial cleansing cloths continues and when I spotted this beauty 360 Cleansing Cloths at CVS, I just had to try them. These are really hydrate as they remove all makeup, dirt and oil from my skin and leave skin feeling refreshed. I try so many facial cleansing cloths/towelettes and wind up throwing away so many packages becasue my face feels stripped after using. I love that my face feels almost moisturized after using these. Buy these from CVS for $7.99.
18. MUA Makeup Academy Professional Brushes - Shopping for makeup brushes at the drugstore can be a real challenge where quality is concerned. Sure there are Sonia Kashuk brushes at Target, but hers are comparable in price to some of the department store brands. When wanting to get luxury brushes at a true discount, I turn to MUA Professional Brushes. They have some really nice brushes and they are right at CVS. Some of my faves include the Double Ended Contour & Highlighter Brush and the BB/CC Cream Brush which I use often. Buy these exclusively at CVS.
19. pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup Face Palette - I love the pixi Beauty Book of Beauty palettes with six different shades. Some of these palettes are for the face, some for eyes, brows or a mix of both. This one is just that, a complete palette to totally create a look, for both the face and eyes, for a minimal makeup look, which is perfect for the spring and summer. This palette includes 2 highlighters, 2 cheek shades, and 4 eyeshadows in luminous neutral makeup shades. Buy this palette for $24 at Target.
20. Maybelline The Rock Nudes Eyeshadow Palette - I have a few of the Maybelliine Nudes eyeshadow palettes and I can never help myself from buying another like this new entry. I love the natural smoky metallic shades in this palette that are perfect for a sultry summer night. This palette includes 12 shades from the super subtle almost white to a dark, smokey black quartz. Buy it for $9.99 at Target.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.