press sample, bought by me, affiliate links
As we transition to warmer weather, it's a great time to rid ourselves of the dead, dull skin that has built up over the winter. As we exfoliate our skin, it is important to rehydrate it. I use a slew of different moisturizers all throughout the year, but I add in different masks to my skin care routine for extra hydration, especially as we change seasons.
I like to use a mask two to three times a week to keep my skin hydrated, feeling smooth and fresh. When it is at peak hydration levels, it glows which is a great bonus. I use different masks for my eyes and face and alternate then dependant upon how dry, dull or clogged my skin feels.
One thing that is very important to me is that my masks work fast. I don't want to wait days and repeat treatments for a mask to work. Here are the masks that I have been using lately that have not only worked well but worked fast to deliver immediate results.
Must-Have Masks That Work Fast
1. Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask - These all-in-one hydrogel eye patches are formulated with a combination of ingredients to tackle all major signs of undereye woes. The serum-infused packed patches work fast; in just ten minutes, my eyes are refreshed and brightened with a firm look to them.
2. Origins Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Face Mask - Like a superfood for the skin, this creamy face mask works fast (in just ten minutes) to immediately replenish and soothe skin. I really like to use this mask when my skin is feeling dull or stressed.
3. Soap & Glory Super-Hydrating Miracle Moisture Mask - This mask is another hydrogel mask that includes a hyaluronic acid to immediately hydrate and plump skin PLUS a proprietary blend of ingredients to hold moisture into the skin. It's really great for overly dry and dehydrated skin. I leave it on for a full 30 minutes to get as much moisture into my skin.
4. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Face Mask - This hydrogel face mask feels so cool and refreshing as soon as I apply it. It is infused with a ton of hyaluronic acid to drench skin in hydration and visibly plump it up. I leave it on for 20-30 minutes while I soak in the tub.
5. Erno Laszlo Hydrate & Nourish Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask - This is a gel mask that I apply before going to bed and leave on overnight. It immediately melts into skin to refresh, hydrate and boost skin's moisture levels. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is seriously restored and refreshed. I use this every few nights or after a late night out.
6. Freeze 24-7 Intense Hydrating Face Mask - This gel face mask offers intense hydration in about 20 minutes. Infused with peptides, vitamins and amino-acids plus coconut juice, skin reaps a lot of anti-aging benefits, as well. My skin looks even, fresh and glowing as soon as I remove the mask and gently rub the leftover serum into my skin.
7. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Youth Bouncy Eye Mask - I have been using this extremely cool eye mask as the last step in my skin care routine. It is an eye mask, but I use it as I would an eye cream, in addition to my regular eye cream. This gel is super bouncy and melts into skin. When I wake up, my undereye area is very refreshed and brightened, with less puffiness.
8. Erno Laszlo Lighten & Brighten White Marble Bright Hydrogel Mask - When my skin is feeling tired and dull, I grab one of these refreshing gel masks to brighten my skin. This particular mask contains ingredients to brighten skin, help dimish fine lines and fade dark spots.
9. Simple Skin Care Water Boost Hydrating Sheet Mask - This sheet mask is so great for dehydrated skin. It works fast to relieve any tightness and leaves skin completely soft and smooth. I like that it relieves my skin in about ten minutes.
10. Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack Super-Hydrating Under-Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches - Whenever I am feeling extra tired or extra puffy, I apply these hydrogel patches for 20 - 30 minutes for instant relief.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.