It is no secret that it takes lot of practice when learning how to apply eye liner. Liquid eyeliner can be another story in itself. The formulas can be dry, runny, or too thick. The brushes, well - finding the perfect brush to apply a liquid liner can be a chore on it's own. Enter Urban Decay Liquid Liner. Urban Decay has all the bases covered.
The formula has a nice consistency, that dries fairly quick and does not budge from where you apply it. The brush is perfect. It delivers the right amount of precision without being too thin.
The color selection, as with all of Urban Decay's products range the gamut. In 12 perfect shades:
- Acid Rain - metallic lime
- Crash - purple with silver sparkle
- Gash - deep red
- Honey - metallic gold (my fave!)
- Luck - copper
- Oil Slick - shimmering black
- Perversion - ink black
- Radium - bright blue sparkle
- Revolver - metallic silver
- Roach - warm brown
- Shattered Teal (another fave!)
- Smog - olive with gold sparkle