I would be remiss if I didn't mention the full CARGO PlantLove line today. As it is Earth Day and I feel that CARGO has stepped up the eco chic beauty here with this beautiful line of products. The lline is botanically based and it is not just lipsticks as when PlantLove originally launched, there is now a full professional makeup line to select from.
CARGO is the only prestige color brand to carry the globally recognized ECOCERTTM natural designation for its comprehensive environmental commitment. Not only are the ingredients natural and organic, the packaging is as well. The tubes and compacts are all made from biodegradeable materials, while the outer cartons have flower seeds embedded right into them, making them easily plant able.
PlantLove includes the following products:
- Botanical Lipsticks $20 - 20 beautiful shades that glide on and stay.
- Eye Shadow $20 - 18 shades of shimmer and glimmer that are perfect for all day wear.
- Eye Liner $16 - 6 wearable shades to line and define.
- Baked Bronzer $28 - a beautiful universally flattering shade with a touch of satin shimmer for a sunkissed glow.
- Lip Gloss $20 - 8 shades that are perfectly wearable on their own or over lipstick. Check out Jasmine, which is a beautifully sheer, see through shade with great shimmer to use over lipstick.
- Baked Illuminator $28 - 3 shades are mixed together and marbleized to give your skin the ultimate illumination. There are also 3 color mixes in the line.
- Loose Mineral Foundation $30 - 5 shades which are pretty adaptable for most skin tones. This powder is super soft giving a sheer, yet beautifully build able finish.
- Lip Balm $20 - One of my new favorites, this creamy balm helps to quickly repair dry, chapped lips.
- Lip Liner $16 - 2 shades to match pink tones and most lip shades for a naturally natural look.
- Pressed Powder $30 - 2 flattering shades to touch up or use over foundation.
PlantLove is exclusive to Sephora, so next time you stop by or surf over, be sure to check them out.