Here are the finalists in the Women's Scent categories for the CEW Beauty Insider's Choice Awards, both mass and prestige.
SCENT: Women's Scent Mass
- Avon Products, Inc. - Bond Girl 007 - A beautiful woody floral musk, this is an alluring cocktail of exotic orchid and velvety peach, warmed by sensual cashmere woods, the sexy fragrance is housed in a sleek, curvaceous, silhouette-shaped bottle with a sophisticated James Bond-inspired cap.
- Daisy Fuentes Beauty - Dianoche Ocean - A new fragrance by Daisy Fuentes Beauty, holds two scents in one innovative dual-bottle concept. The fresh, exotic daytime fragrance is complemented by a provocative, alluring evening scent – two perfect scents to wear alone or layered for more intensity.
- mark - Earth Eau de Toilette - Bright, beautiful and blended, it opens with a combination of Wet Green notes, fresh Bergamot and Hummus that is wrapped with earthy Clary Sage, luscious Bois de Rose and Peony Petals. Freshly cut textured Cedarwood, forest Cypress and rich Teakwood evoke the senses with the unique warmth that only nature can provide.
- PUIG USA - Blue Seduction for Women by Antonio Banderas - An irresistible scent that combines blue aquatic freshness with a modern, stylish, and casual tone, perfect for the contemporary woman.
SCENT: Women's Scent Prestige
- Bond No. 9 New York - Andy Warhol Union Square Eau de Parfum -Warhol began painting and silk screening a series of highly stylized, phantasmagorically colored flowers during the 1960s at his studio on Union Square. Both the florals and the location were the inspiration for Andy Warhol Union Square Eau de Parfum.The cool and warm seductive green floral features lily of the valley, blue freesia, golden amber, musk, green-stem notes and white birch wood.
- CHANEL - N°5 Eau Première - The most cherished fragrance in the world is now reborn in N°5 Eau Première. A faithful Essence, delicately concentrated, reveals a new realm of enchantment. A modern Essence, gently energized, renews itself time and time again. An essential Essence, an eternal mystery: The timeless myth of N°5 has been our signature since 1921. This newest incarnation from master perfumer Jacques Polge highlights soft top notes of Ylang-Ylang from the Comoro Islands and Jasmine from flower fields owned by Chanel in Grasse, France.
- ESTÉE LAUDER - Sensuous - Sensuous is a warm, inviting fragrance that explores a new fragrance category, Woody Amber. Notes of Molten Woods, glowing Amber and Atmospheric Florals mix with Sandalwood, Black Pepper, juicy Mandarin Pulp and Honey to reveal a sleek, intensely feminine scent.
- Harajuku Lovers Fragrances - "G" - Inspired by the electric street scene of Tokyo's Harajuku district, the collection of 5 fragrances captures the lyrics and iconography of Gwen Stefani’s albums, and appeals to anyone who appreciates a “fatal attraction to cuteness". "G" is for the modern gourmand, with its notes of coconut, jasmine sambac and cotton woods.
- Shiseido - Zen Fragrance - Based on the olfactory composition of the now extinct Blue Rose, Zen Fragrance evokes an emotion and a sensation of pure energy and freedom. The slightly citrus top notes of Pineapple and Blue Rose combine with the spicy, seductive essence of Patchouli to create a unique scent appropriate for all seasons.
Which scent would you pick as the winner?
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.