I don't know about you, but now matter how much sleep I get, I struggle with looking awake. I moisturize my skin and use the finest of serums and eye creams, but I just don't look as fresh as I'd like. Luckily, I've got some tips and tricks from L’Oréal Paris’ Celebrity Makeup Artist Billy B. that has been helping me to look like I've had nothing but long nights of great beauty sleep.
1. L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer - $9.99
This concealer is a great product for the sleep deprived. I suggest putting it the fridge the night before. It will make the rolling applicator cool and in addition to covering dark circles, it will help reduce any puffiness.
2. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara - $7.99
Curl your lashes so your eyes appear bigger and more open. Apply this mascara to your top lashes only for a lifting effect.
3. L'Oréal Paris Silkissime Eyeliner by Infallible in Highlighter - $8.99
Use the beige tip to rim your water line. You'll be amazed at how it brightens your eyes.
4. L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush - $12.95
I always think a bit of color on your cheek helps you to look more awake. I love this blush because the sheen gives you a fresh dewy look.
5. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipcolour - $9.99
Color on the lip also helps everyone look more awake. This is an essential because it moisturizes tired, dehydrated lips and adds a touch of color!
All of these L'Oréal Paris products can be found at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.