Salon styling is now in your hands with Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion, a luxurious line of products that work as well as a top salon brand. You can now look like you have a stylist on hand without having to pay the salon price. The NEW Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion line includes three styling collections: Volume, Smooth and Curl Define.
Watch these how-to videos to see how you can easily get curls, volume or smooth hair at home with Suave® Luxe.
Volume: Get 24-hour lift without lifting a finger
Provides volume for up to 24 hours.
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Weightless Blow Dry Spray is heat activated to give hair volume and body that lasts for up to 24 hours.*
*Salon proven to volumize as well as well as Kérastase® Résistance Volumifique® Volumizing Spray
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse adds fullness and structure from root to tip, without making hair stiff, for 24-hour body and bounce.*
*Salon proven to volumize as well as well as Kérastase® Mousse Bouffante® Volumizing Mousse
Smooth: Get salon smooth hair at home
Provides 72 hours of frizz resistance.
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Light Weight Weather Proof Cream creates a weightless, invisible shield so your smooth look stays sleek & shiny for up to 72 hours.*
*Salon proven to smooth as well as Kérastase Nutritive® Sublimateur Jour
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Plump Hold Hairspray provides an ultra-fine mist for a long-lasting hold and touchable hair full of body & bounce.*
*Salon proven to hold as well as well as Kérastase® Laque Dentelle Micro-Mist Fixing Hairspray
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Smoothing Anti-Humidity Hairspray features an ultra-fine mist and provides hold with a brushable finish, keeping hair frizz resistant for 72 hours, even in 95% humidity.*
*Salon proven to hold as well as Kérastase® Resistance Double Force® Controle Ultime Finishing Spray
Curls: Get luscious salon curls everyday
Provides soft, defined curls that last for 24 hours.
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Gel Serum combines the conditioning of a serum and hold of a gel to define curls without the stiff, crunchy feel.*
*Salon proven to define curls as well as Kérastase Cristalliste® Cristal Sculpt Dual Sculpting Serum
- NEW Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Soft Touch Curls Mousse features a non-drying formula that gives definition to curls while leaving hair soft. Curls stay together and remain frizz resistant all day.*
*Salon proven to define curls as well as Kérastase® Boucles D’Art Curl Defining Mousse
As I am always looking for volume, I have been using both the Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Weightless Blow Dry Spray and Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Soufflé Mousse on my shoulder length layered hair. I'm obsessed with the Blow Dry Spray and I have been recommending it to everyone that I know. This weightless spray is heat activated so when you blow dry it locks in volume. I spray it all over my hair and then apply the mouse just at the roots. Then when I blow dry, I am sure to dry my hair away from the face and at the root to really give it volume. The products will help to lock in volume and keep it looking great all day. I finish the look with the Luxe Style Infusion Volumizing Plump Hold Hairspray. This lightweight spray helps to lock in my volume and style with firm control with 24-hour hold. My hair never feels stiff or sticky - just gorgeous! See all the products here: Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion. Shop for them all now at Walmart where you can get them for everyday low prices.
Suave Luxe Spring Gift Card Sweepstakes
Four (4) lucky readers will win a $25 Visa Gift Card!
To enter for your chance to win the sweepstakes, you must leave a comment on this post answering the following question:
Which two Suave Luxe products would you use to get salon hair at home?
To be eligible to win, you must answer the question stated above. Hint: Visit Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion to see all the Suave Luxe products. By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to the rules listed here. Sweepstakes ends 4/23/15 at 11:59 PM PST.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for which I was compensated and received products for testing in partnership with Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.